The Lake Takerkoust is just 45 minutes away from Marrakech.
Take the opportunity to take a breath of fresh air in the Atlas region aboard your Yamaha GRIZZLY 350cc.
Experience the beautiful sights of the stony Agafay Desert along with the lake. Along your travels you will experience inimaginable scenery that is produced by the breath taking Atlas mountains. This circuit is a more challenging circuit compared to the Palm Grove.
DESCRIPTION OF ACTIVITY
(Half day on a Quad bike at the Lake Takerkoust)
Once participants have reached the base, they are given a briefing on the safe use of quads along with the appropriate health and saftey equipment.
The ride will begin next to the lake, and will continue until we reach the Agafay desert. Whilst riding to the Agafay desert the Atlas Mountains overlook the trails.
You will follow the tracks of the Agafay Desert going over its stones and hills. The feeling of being all alone in the world will grip you in its lunar landscape.
Along the way you will stop on the Plateau to see a wonderful view of the 7km lake. The blue waters spread to the foot of the Atlas. Here you will experience multiple landscapes that are complete eye openers into how beautiful the country really is.
Finally we will wind up at an inn at the lakeside where you will be offered tea and crepes whilst overlooking the lake once again.
What you should know
- We offer two daily departures : 9am and 2pm
- Persons under 16 years can only ride as a passenger. A disclaimer needs to be signed by an accompanying adult when a person is between the age of 16-18.
- Total duration is around 4 hours and 30minutes: transfers, briefing, driving and returning to your hotel.
- For groups of 5 or above you will be alone with one of our guides as a private tour.
- Trainers or closed shoes are advised and warm clothing during the winter.
- No drivers licence is needed to be able to drive a quad.
Price for a half day Takerkoust/Agafay Desert
|Driver / Quad||65.00 euros|
|Passenger / Quad||25.00 euros|
|Children under 12 years (passenger) -50%|
THE SERVICE INCLUDES
- Transfer to / from your hotel / riad (pick up and drop back)
- Necessary equipment (hair nets, helmets, glasses)
- Tea and creps by the lake at the end.
- Supervision and assistance by professional quad guides.